|Team||Odisha U-19, U-22, U-25, Senior
|Type of Player||Right-arm medium pace bowler and right-hand batsman
|Birth Place||Patrapara, Bhubaneswar|
|Parents||Ghanashyam Mangaraj (Father), Nishamani Mangaraj (Mother)|
|Address||Plot No 1594, Punama Gate, Old Town, Bhubaneswar- 751002|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION: Graduate from Prana Nath College, Khurda.
PROFESSION: Employee of East Coast Railway and posted at Bhubaneswar.
HOME CLUB: Rameswar Sporting
COACH: Ajit Mishra, Lalitendu Bidyadhar Mohapatra and Balbinder Singh Sandhu.
* Received Sahid Sporting-Maruti Estate Cricketer of the Year Award in 2004.
* Bagged the Saroj Mahasuara Memorial Cricketer of the Year Award in 2004
* Played 16 First-Class matches for Odisha and East Zone (2003-04 to 2005-06).
* Played 15 List-A matches for Odisha (2003-04 to 2005-06).
* Played six matches for Odisha in Cooch Behar Trophy and C K Nayudu Trophy Tournaments (1999-2005).
* Played 13 matches for Hull and YPI in the Oxbridge Yorkshire Premier League 2007.
* Played six matches for Puri Emperors in Orissa Premier League 2011.
Batting & fielding: 16 matches, 18 innings, 7 not outs, total 59 runs, highest score 10 not out, average 5.36, catches 2.
Bowling: 16 matches, 481.3 overs, 1,536 runs, 60 wickets, best bowling an innings 7/42, average 25.60, four wkts in an innings thrice, five wkts in an innings twice, 10 wkts in an innings once.
Batting & fielding: 15 matches, 8 innings, 2 not outs, total runs 39, highest score 18 not out, average 6.50.
Bowling: 15 matches, 110 overs, 582 runs, 16 wickets, best bowling in a match 3/17, average 36.37.
First-class debut: Vs Himachal Pradesh at Cuttack, Dec 9-12, 2003.
Last First-class match: Vs Tripura at Agartala, Dec 17-19, 2006
List A debut: Vs Assam at Jamshedpur, Jan 3, 2004
Last List A match: Vs Assam at Dhanbad, Feb 15, 2006.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO:
* Bagged 11 wickets for 111 runs in his Ranji debut match against Himachal Pradesh at Barabati Stadium, Cuttack in 2003.
* Spent two years (2003, 2004) at the MRF Pace Foundation in Chennai to hone his skills as an emerging pace bowler.
* Attended a month-long stint in the National pace bowlers` camp at the National Cricket Academy (NCA) in Bangalore in 2004.
* Represented East Zone in Deodhar Trophy one-day tournament for two years (2003-04 and 2004-05).
* Represented East Zone in Duleep Trophy Tournament against Bangladesh at Nagpur in 2004-05.
* Married Namita Patra in Bhubaneswar on December 13, 2009.
RECORD LAST UPDATED: 19 Feb, 2016