|Type of Player||Right-hand batsman and slow left-arm orthodox bowler|
|Birth Place||Cuttack, Odisha|
|Parents||Dr R K Mallick (Father), Sujata Mallick (Mother)|
|Address||Deulasahi, Tulsipur, Cuttack-753008, Odisha|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|Telephone||0671-2307418 (Res), 8895428895 (Mobile)|
|Date of Birth||November 21, 1991|
RECEIVED COACHING FROM: Gursharan Singh, South Delhi Cricket Academy.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION: Plus Three first year commerce student of Ravenshaw College, Cuttack.
* Led Odisha Under-15 team for two years (2004-05 & 2005-06) in Polly Umrigar Trophy.
* Led Odisha Under-17 team for two years (2006-07, 2007-08) in Vijay Merchant Trophy.
* Led Under-19 team for two years (2008-09, 2009-10) in Vinoo Mankad Trophy and for three years (2008-09 to 2010-11) in Cooch Behar Trophy.
* Represented East Zone (Under-19) in 2009-10 in National Cricket Academy in Col Hemu Adhikari Memorial Trophy.
* Selected to join the BCCI Specialist Academy for batting at Mumbai from July 17 to August 6, 2010.
* Represented the State as vice-Captain of the under-22 team for one year (2010-11) in C K Nayudu Trophy.
* Attended National camp at the BCCI specialist academy for batting at Mumbai in 2010.
* Received the Ravenshaw Blue Award from Ravenshaw University as their outstanding sportsperson of the year 2011.
* Attended a month-long under-22 BCCI camp at National Cricket Academy at Bangalore in February, 2012.
* Scored 327 runs in four matches with two centuries in Under-22 C K Nayudu Trophy in 2010-11.
* Scored 545 runs in five matches including one century and five half-centuries in Under-19 Cooch Behar Trophy in 2010-11.
* Hit an unbeaten 252 in Cooch Behar Trophy (u-19) Plate group match against Himachal Pradesh at Cuttack on December 14, 2010.
* Scored 220 runs in four matches with two half centuries in Under-19 Vinoo Mankad Trophy in 2009-10.
* Scored 250 runs in four matches with two half centuries in Under-19 Cooch Behar Trophy in 2009-10.
* Scored 300 runs in three matches for East Zone in 2009-10 including one century in Col Hemu Adhikari Memorial Trophy.
* Hit 186 against Central Zone at NCA Inter-Zonal Academy at Hosur on June 22, 2009.
RECORD LAST UPDATED: 18 Jul, 2012