|Team||Orissa U-16 and U-19 teams
|Type of Player||Right-arm off-spinner
|Parents||Prafulla Paramanik (Father) and Sabitri Paramanik (Mother)|
|Date of Birth||December 28, 1995|
HOME CLUB: Paramount Sporting, Bhubaneswar.
FIRST COACH: Khirod Behera
AWARDS/HONOURS: Received the `Junior Cricketer of the Year Award` from Maa Mangala Club of Cuttack on April 18, 2010. The award carried a cash prize of Rs 10,000.
VIJAY MERCHANT TROPHY UNDER-16 TOURNAMENT:
* Made his debut in the three-day East Zone match against Tripura at Nimpur ground, Cuttack on 26th November, 2009.
* Played his last match against Jharkhand at Cuttack from December 20 to 22, 2010.
* His total contribution in eight matches was 54 runs and 34wickets for 525 runs.
* His best bowling performance was seven wickets for 52 runs in the East Zone match against Tripura at Agartala (Nov 26-28, 2010).
COOCH BEHAR TROPHY U-19 TOURNAMENT:
* Made debut against Himachal Pradesh at Cuttack on December 11, 2010.
* In one match, claimed two wickets for 141 runs.
OTHER IMPORTANT DATA:
* Selected by BCCI to avail coaching in the Special Academy on Spin Bowling at Chennai from August 18 to September 7, 2010.
RECORD LAST UPDATED: 14 Jul, 2011