|Team||Orissa, Kolkata Knight Riders
|Type of Player||Right-hand batsman and right-arm off-break bowler|
|Birth Place||Rourkela, Orissa|
|Parents||Late Bhuban Behera (Father) and Chitra Behera (Mother)|
|Address||B/15, Sector-14, Rourkela, Orissa|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|Date of Birth||May 28, 1988|
First-class debut: Vs Gujarat at East Coast Railway ground, Bhubaneswar, Dec 18-21, 2008.
Last First-class match: Vs Central Zone at Cuttack, Jan 19-22, 2011.
List-A debut: Vs Tripura at Jadavpur University Complex, Kolkata on February 17, 2009.
Last List A match: Vs Jharkhand at Agartala, Feb 18, 2011.
Twenty20 debut: Vs Punjab at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai on April 19, 2007.
Last Twenty20: Vs Bengal at Cuttack, Oct 24, 2010.
BATTING & FIELDING:
First-class: 8 matches, 14 innings, 0 not out, 480 runs, highest 113, average 34.28, one hundred, three fifties, four catches.
List-A: 15 matches, 15 innings, 0 not out, total 458 runs, highest 81, average 30.53, three fifties, six catches.
Twenty20: 9 matches, 9 innings, 1 not out, 151 runs, 73 highest, average 18.87, strike rate 107.85, one fifty, two catches.
First-class: 8 match, 3 innings, 26 overs, 71 runs, 0 wicket, economy 2.73.
List-A: 15 matches, 5 innings, 20 overs, 103 runs, 3 wickets, best bowling in an innings 2/12, best bowling in a match 2/12, average 34.33, economy 4.94.
Twenty20: 9 matches, did not bowl.
OTHER IMPORTANT DATA:
* Scored his maiden first class century (113) in the Ranji Trophy Elite Group-B match against UP at Lucknow on November 12, 2010.
* Signed to play IPL for Kolkata Knight Riders in 2009.
* Played five matches in Vijay Merchant Trophy U-17 Tournament (2004-05).
* Played three matches in KSCA MRF Trophy (2006-07).
* Played five matches in Vinoo Mankad Trophy U-19 Tournament (2006-07).
* Played six matches in Cooch Behar Trophy U-19 Tournament (2006-08).
* Played six matches in CK Nayudu Trophy U-22 Tournament (2007-08).
* Scored a century (137) in Orissa`s drawn C K Nayudu Trophy (u-22) knock-out match against Railway at Ravenshaw University ground in Cuttack on Dec 1, 2009.
* Became the second costliest player of the Orissa Premier League (OPL) T20 Tournament when he was bought by Western Samurai Rourkela for Rs 2.9 lakhs on May 13, 2011.* OCA on May 14, 2011 announced a cash prize of Rs 1 lakh for Natraj for being selected by the BCCI as the best under-22 cricketer for the season 2009-10.* Selected by the BCCI to receive the M A Chidambaram Trophy and a cheque of Rs 50,000 as the best under-22 cricketer for the season 2009-10, accumulating 583 runs, including of two hundreds and three fifties (average 64.77) from six matches.* Received a cash award of Rs 1 lakh from Orissa Cricket Association for hitting a double century against Saurashtra in the Ranji Trophy match at Barabati Stadium, Cuttack on November 7, 2011.
RECORD LAST UPDATED: 14 Jul, 2012